Saturday, 21 July 2012

NE2 with those p5 kids. they are so cute sia budden everyone was like so high tech sia! Dont no wad iphone ah, s2, s3 phones all come out sia. they so busy taking photos... I still remember when i was p5 i was soo excited about NDP show lor.. now the kids is like okay luh use phone and take pictures...

Haiz.. i totally understand how it feels to be over-friendly after the show. one big group sit and lepak tgt, in the end i see 3 different groups forming... so much for going out in a big group. Waste of my time spent there..

I saw u in the same train as me... u saw me and u pretended that i didnt exist. Well so be it then, it wont hurt to have one less friend in u..

FML. I do miss u occasionally but i gotta move on.