Friday, 7 December 2012
Haizz.. my life is in a mess right now. I have no idea what should i be doing now. Im like a lost sheep waiting for its owner to come back and guide me home. But I guess it will take a long time before I manage to find my owner. This week has been an emotional week for me. First thing was, I treat u like my gf but it seems im just some kind of toy for u. When u were afraid to fall in love again, I brought u back. But now u like someone else liao jiu break up with me... ohhwell. I guess thats wat they mean by flings.. Seriously retarded shit. Now I understand what they mean by girls go for jerks and friendzone guys who treat them good. Fuck it _|_ I guess ill have to forget bout all this and focus on my FYP and studies first. Places I shall avoid are Tanglin mall, Kallang Bahru, Holland Village, Far East Plaza and maybe Orchard if I cant help it. I guess its best that we remain as friends if thats even possible.. U even took a long time just to reply me. I guess the cycle is working. FML